Wednesday, November 22, 2006

PS1 + PS2 = PS3

IN HAND. ALL ITEMS PAID FOR IN FULL!

I've decided to part with my gaming machines specifically for this auction. I have combined my PS1 and PS2 to create the ultimate gaming machine. Yes, that's right, the PS3.

The two machines are currently fastened together with standard high-performance duct tape. Machines can be fastened together with your choice of electrical tape, scotch tape or even two-sided padded tape for that sleek look at an additional cost.

Imagine being able to play Gran Turismo 1 at the same time as you're playing Gran Turismo 4 (two TVs required but not included). None of those other non-custom Playstation 3s out there allow you to play two games at once.

Included in the auction will be:

PS1 machine
PS2 machine
two strips of high performance binding duct tape that help create the PS3
Four controllers
Gran Turismo 1
Gran Turismo 4
All cables required to get this awesome piece of gaming machinery working for you!

Machines do not include warranty but are guaranteed to be in working condition at time of auction listing. I do not accept returns. Payment shall be through Paypal and I will ship to verified addresses.

Good luck. I know you'll enjoy this truly unique gaming system experience.

On 19-Nov-06 at 23:50:25 EST, seller added the following pictures:


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: